Quantcast

Black Ridge Reservoir, Herriman, Utah

Rory Duckworth
Trying to do one long swim a week at Black Ridge Reservoir, in Herriman, Utah. Below is the Google map doesn't show on Google maps because it's new! I walked the rim and its about .25 -.33 wide range because I really don't know how accurate my Garmin is.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=40.480651,-112.020786&spn=0.003072,0.00441&t=h&z=18

Please send me an email rordog2@yahoo.com if you would like to come along and you can also follow me @ http://swimbikerunlife.blogspot.com/

Re: Black Ridge Reservoir, Herriman, Utah

JGreen
Administrator
What days/times are you planning on swimming?  I would like to come with you if my schedule will allow it.

I wore my 305 between caps and swam around the perimeter, it was about 0.29 miles.

Re: Black Ridge Reservoir, Herriman, Utah

Peter Fuszard
Let me know when you are going to swim.  I am looking for a place to swim after recently moving here and would like to train for Deer Creek
Thanks,
Pete
(310)463-5058
peterfuszard@gmail.com

Re: Black Ridge Reservoir, Herriman, Utah

Rory Duckworth
I try and get a long swim on Saturdays. We are talking 2-3 miles so about 8-12 times around. Nothing fast just steady. Let me know I can email you guys!

Re: Black Ridge Reservoir, Herriman, Utah

panpan2523
There is a range of Ash shoes to match different kinds of outfits. They are available in various styles so you have no difficulty in choosing the type of shoes that can match your outfit and project the right personality.http://topsheossale.com/ ash store   The clothes that you choose to wear will be complemented well with these shoes and this is the best thing about this brand. You can simply choose from a wide selection of shoes from Ash whether it is for outdoors or party. The shoes from Ash make heads turn your way if you match the shoes with your attire to get a great combination.